Code of Conduct
Top CBSE Schools in Hyderabad
- All the students must attend the general assembly in the morning. Students should be present in the school before the 1st bell rings. Students arriving habitually late will be sent home.
- 75% attendance is compulsory for promotion to the next higher class. The student name will be removed from the rolls if he/she is absent for 7 consecutive days without information to the school.
- Pallavi Model School – Bowenpally, the Top CBSE Schools in Hyderabad, begins at 8:00 AM and gets over by 2:50 PM
- Latecomers must bring an application from their parents/guardians. Without the application, students won’t be allowed to the classes and will be sent to the home.
- NO child shall leave the school premises during the school hours without the sanction of the principal or Teacher in-charge and a gate-pass.
- Care must be taken of all the school property and no student should spoil the chairs or desks or damage any school furniture, inscribe or draw on the walls. Negligent students will be charged for the damage.
- Students are not allowed to dismay other students, staff or teachers.
- Students should not carry or wear gold ornaments like rings, chains, bangles, anklets, etc. The School Management is not responsible in case of loss/theft of any expensive item.
- Students should not bring walk-man, camera, electronic gadgets, mobile phones, magazines, pictures, tattoos, sharp instruments, blades, etc. to the school.
- Misconduct, malfeasance, and indiscipline in school convey will not be abode.
- Students should speak softly and politely and communicate in English only.
- Students should peregrinate to school in school uniform even on their birthday and they are not sanctioned to give sumptuous return gifts to their classmates.
- The Parents or the Guardians must attend the PTM (Parent-Teacher Meeting) regularly. Tentative dates for Parents – Teacher Meetings are given in the year planner.
- Parents are welcome to meet the Principal, Vice Principal or the block In-charge regarding any queries, problem or suggestions. Parents can meet them on prior appointments during the visiting hours.
- The programs at Pallavi Bowenpally, Top CBSE Schools in Hyderabad, are given utmost consequentiality in CBSE. Please try to encourage your children to participate in school events like Annual Day, Sports Day and Founders Day celebrations. These develop inter and intrapersonal skills.
- Students should follow the rules and regulations of the school. If found deviating, they have to face the consequences.
- In all the matters, the Principal’s decision will be final and binding upon the student.
- Students should peregrinate to school in the prescribed uniform which should be neat and immaculate.
- Students of Pallavi – Bowenpally, Top CBSE Schools in Hyderabad, must carry their ID cards every day.
- The Boys should have a well-trimmed haircut and the girls should either wear two plaits or have a short haircut. Applying mehndi on the hands is not permitted. Students should have trimmed nails.
- The defaulters will be given 3 chances in a month. All the Students have to follow the following uniform code of the school.
- White shirt with collar and half sleeves with the school logo and blue bifurcated skirt (I – XII)
- Black shoes (as prescribed by the school) and Navy Blue socks.
- Navy blue cycling shorts (V- XII)
- Black hair band/rubber band.
- School belt.
- Navy blue cardigan during winter.
- White T-shirt with house color collar and the school logo.
- House color bifurcated box pleated skirt for classes I to XII.
- Black shoes (as prescribed by the school) and white socks.
- White hair band/rubber band.
- The skirts should be one inch above the knees.
- Navy blue shorts for classes I-IV.
- Navy blue trousers for classes V-XII.
- White shirt with collar and half sleeves with school logo.
- Black shoes (as prescribed by the school) and navy blue socks.
- The School belt
- Navy blue ‘V’ neck sweater during winter.
- House color shorts, white T-shirts with collar and school logo (I-IV).
- House color T-shirt with collar and school logo (V-XII)
- White tracks for classes I to XII.
- Students of Pallavi Model School – Bowenpally, Top CBSE Schools in Hyderabad, should maintain discipline in the school.
- Whenever a student’s deportment is found unacceptable he/she will be issued a Discipline form that has to be signed by the parents and given to the coordinator of the respective block.
- The student will be detained in the school which will be followed by suspension if the behavior is repeated.
- If the students are found roaming in the corridors or going to the washroom during class hours without the permission card, three chances are given after which a discipline form is issued to the student.
- These measures are taken by Pallavi Model School – Bowenpally, the Top CBSE Schools in Hyderabad, to bring in self-discipline among the students.
- Students can earn their credits by comporting well in the classroom as well as school premises and by keeping their classrooms neat and orderly.
REWARDS AND INCENTIVES
- “Well behaved student”
- “Star student”
- “Classroom of the week”
REWARDS AND INCENTIVES
- Students must maintain silence in the library.
- Borrowed books should return the books promptly by the students at the library, Pallavi – Bowenpally, the Top CBSE Schools in Hyderabad.
- Students should handle the books meticulously.
- The students will work individually or with a partner or in a group respective to the experiments.
- Students should not engage in tickling, throwing objects, squirting water, etc.
- The student who is responsible for Breakage of glassware or equipment will be charged at the supersession costs.
- Students are expected to obey directions given by all the supervisors while on the playground. Students are not allowed in any of the play areas without any supervisor to monitor.
- Students must play the designated games in the designated areas.
- Students must ambulate to their classes after the end of sports hour.
- Students should not intimate the other students while playing.
Pallavi Model school - Bowenpally in Hyderabad is nurturing dreams, and it is committed to challenging all students to achieve their highest potential.